To carry on a recruitment or employment agency Business or consultancy in Kenya, you must seek registration and accreditation from the Ministry of Labor in Kenya. All companies and Businesses both local and international require to be accredited in order to conduct recruitment and employment Business anywhere in Kenya.
It is important to point out that the process of application for a recruitment Agency license in Kenya is an elaborate, costly and systematic process that can take unto 8 months.
Any registered Employment or Recruitment Agency in Kenya, seeking to operate a private employment agency is required to submit an application in writing to the Director of the National Employment Agency ( NEA) a parastatal under the Ministry of Labor.
At Biz Brokers Kenya we assist with the application, processing and registration of your Employment agency in Kenya.
Requirements for registration of a recruitment agency in Kenya..
To register a recruitment agency or company in Kenya you shall require the following.
- Business Registration Certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation of the applicant.
- PIN Certificate pf the applicant company.
- Tax Compliance Certificate of the company.
- PIN certificate certificates of the directors of the company.
- Tax compliance certificates of the directors.
- A copy of county government Business permit.
- A copy of National ID or Passports of the Directors.
- A valid work permit in case of any foreign directors.
- Copies of academic certificates of directors. All academic certificates need to be certified by the Ministry of Education.
- Human resource Management qualification certificate of the firm’s Manager
- Employment contract with terms and conditions Employing the Manager of the Firm
- Lease Agreement of the firms office location.
- Contact information of the firm, IE
- Physical address.
- Postal address.
- Telephone number
- Email address.
- Police clearance certificate of the Directors - Good conduct certificates.
registration of Employment Agency in Kenya
Upon presentation of the required documents and execution of the application Form. Your application is submitted for registration
The registration process is as follows.
- Application by presentation of all the requirements via the NEA system
- Verification of all presented documents IE
- Academic certificates
- County permits
- Police clearance certificates
- Tax compliance certificates
- Site Visit. Physical visit to the office premises
- Vetting committee
How much does it cost to register an Employment agency in Kenya?
To make an application for licensing of an employment agency the costs are as follows.
- Application. - Kes 10,000
- Local Agency fees - Kes 250,000 per year.
- International Agency fees - Kes 500,000 per year.
- Consultation fees - On agreement.
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.
NEA registration in Kenya
Process your recruitment agency at the National employment agency.
Recruitment agency registration assistance.