At Biz Brokers Kenya, we offer an experienced immigration consultancy service to both Organizations, Businesses and individuals all over Kenya and the world. With over 13 years of immigration services under our belt, we pride in being a leading consultant and experienced service provider in all matters immigration.
Immigration processes and different Immigration permits in Kenya require patience, knowledge and experience.
The immigration process in Kenya has undergone continuous amendments, regulatory
and procedural changes and is regularly updated to suit current Business and Security trends and international conventions. We pride ourselves with being conversant and up to date with all processes at all times.
If you are visiting Kenya, whether as a Tourist, for Business, Employment, as a Dependant, student, volunteer or missionary one needs to acquire a Visa or appropriate immigration Permit to make your stay lawful and to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.
Entry and Business permits are issued to all qualifying Non Kenyans wishing to seek employment or engage in Business or other activities within Kenya. We provide you with an efficient and experienced business and personal immigration service.
Our Immigration Services in Kenya include the following..
- Entry Visa.
- Business Permits Business Visa's.
- Work Permits.
- Passes including Special Passes, Dependant pass, Student Pass.
- Investor immigration consultation, permits and Visa's.
- Citizenship Registration and Permanent Residency in Kenya.
Types of Immigration Permits in Kenya.
- Class A. Mining and Prospecting Issued for Mining activities in Kenya. Oil, gas and Minerals
- Class B. Agriculture and husbandry Permit..
- Class C. Professional practice permits. Issued to Professionals like Doctors, surgeons practicing in Kenya.
- Class D. General Employment Permit. Issued to foreign nationals seeking employment in Kenya. As expatriates or special group employees. Read More >>>>
- Class F. Manufacturing and industry.
- Class G. Business Permits. Issues to Business owners, directors and shareholders. Read More >>>>>>
- Class I. Missionaries and Religious Permits. Issued to Persons setting up churches or ministries in Kenya or Persons working for churches or ministries in Kenya.
- Class K This is a residence permit. Issued to foreign Nationals seeking to be Residents in Kenya.
Application for Class G and Work Permits in Kenya
- Apply for a Investor Class G Permit in Kenya : Business and Investor Immigration Permits.
- Apply for a Work Permit in Kenya : Specific Employment immigration Work Permits.
- Apply for Permanent Residency in Kenya: Permanent Residence Status in Kenya.
- Apply for a Special Pass in Kenya: Temporary immigration Special Pass.
Contact us for application for other Classes of Permits.
TYPES OF IMMIGRATION PASSES IN KENYA.
Spouses of citizens married for at least 3 years, citizens by birth who have renounced or
lost such citizenship, children born overseas if not citizens and work permit holders who
hold such permits for at least 7 years and have lived in Kenya for at least 3 years
preceding the application MAY be eligible for Permanent residency,
May be issued to Dependants of Persons with valid Permits.
This is document issued to person(s) seeking to enter and remain in the country for the
purpose of receiving education or training at an educational or training establishment
within the country by which he/she has been accepted as a student/pupil.
This is a document issued to person(s) given specific employment by specific employer for
a short duration not exceeding three(3) months.
Kindly note that all applications made shall be subject to clearance by the relevant
immigration offices and procedures.
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.