A Class G Investor immigration Permit is issued to Foreign Nationals or Foreign Businesses wishing to Invest and do Business in Kenya.
Any Foreign National wishing to conduct any Business in Kenya is required to apply for a Class G Investor Permit.
Requirments for application of a Class G Permit in Kenya.
To make an application for a Class G, investor Immigration Permit, you shall require the following.
- Bank statement document of Kenyan Bank WITH proof of USD 100,000 or equivalent in any currency.
- Copy of Registration certificate of your company or Business.
- Copy Memorandums and Articles of Association of the Company.
- Company PIN registration where applicable.
- Personal PIN registration of the applicant.
- Current CR12 certificate of the Company.
- Executed immigration application form.
- Passport photo of the applicant.
- Copy of passport of the applicant.
- Cover Letter from the applicant in the Company letter head.
Application for a Business Investor Permit in Kenya.
After compilation of all the Requirements. The application is made to the Director of Immigration Services Kenya.
There is an Non refundable application fee of Kenya Shillings 10,000.
Once the application has been processed and is successful an Approval certificate shall be issued with the terms of payment for the Permit.
A Class G Business Investor Permit costs Kshs 200,000 for a two year immigration Permit.
Contact us at email@example.com
for more details and insights.
Immigration consultancy is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.