Your Company formation and registration starts here. For a quick, reliable and experienced company incorporation service all over Kenya. Biz Brokers Kenya offers you start to end solutions for your Business startup in Kenya.
Proposed name must be searched and reserved pending registration. Names can only be reserved for thirty days.
Application for reservation of a name are made filling out Form CR 14 and be accompanied with the prescribed fee.
2. Documents prescribed for incorporation of a company.
Memorandum and Articles of Association - Highlights the objectives of the company, the subscribers, the share structure of the company and the subscribers to the Memorandums and Articles of the company.
- Form CR1 - Application for registration of a Limited company, Unlimited company or a company limited by guarantee.
- Form CR2 - Model memorundam for a company with a share capital.
- Form CR8 - Notice of Residential address of the Directors.
- Statement of nominal capital - Declaration of Nominal Capital of the company.
3. Only companies with a Nominal capital of over Kshs 500,000 are required to have a Certified company Secretary.
4.The Statement of Nominal capital and the Form CR1 are required to be Revenue stamped.
The stamp duty fee is determined by the value of the nominal capital of the company.
5. Registration - Certificate of Incorporation is processed thereafter.
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.