Registration of LLP in Kenya.
Limited Liability partnerships are commonly referred to as LLP and are Registered under the Limited Liability Partnership Act 2011.
How to register a Limited Liability Partnership in Kenya.
- NAME SEARCH. The proposed business name must be reserved pending registration.
Application for reservation of a Limited liability Partnership should be made and accompanied with the prescribed fee.
- APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION.
Once a name is reserved the applicant(s) should complete a statement of particulars form also known as ( Form LLP 1).
- CERTIFICATE The Certificate of Registration of the LLP is processed thereafter.
Requirements for Registration of a Limited liability Partnership in Kenya.
- Proposed Business name for name search approval.
- The nature of Business / activities the LLP shall undertake.(Where professional in nature, relevant qualification certificates should be attached)
- Names of the partners/s in Full. Where a corporation, name and copies of certificates of incorporation
- Postal address for the LLP.
- Proposed Physical address of the Partnership. Address includes Name of road, Plot number, town, county.
- Copy of ID / Passport of the Partners / Managers.
- Passport photo of the Partners/ managers.
- Consent to Act as manager
A Limited Liability partnership registration will take an average of 30 days.
Send a email with the above requirements to email@example.com
OTHER LLP SERVICES.
Change of Business Name
- Change of Business particulars.
- Removal or appointment of partners
- Cessation of partnership
Business Name Form Downloads.
Download Form BN 2 here
Download Form BN 4 here (Notice of change)
Download Form BN 6 here (Notice of cession)
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.