An immigration student pass in Kenya is the migration status given to foreign nationals seeking to pursue an education in Kenya from a recognized educational institution and are generally issued to.
- School students on Primary and secondary.
- College and University Students.
- Students undertaking internship, research.
Requirements for Student pass in Kenya
To make an application for a Student Pass, you shall require the following.
- A filled, signed and stamped application Form 30, by the educational institution's authorized person
- A detailed and Signed Cover letter addressed to the Director of Immigration Services from the educational institution indicating the course to be pursued and the
- Signed commitment letter from the sponsor or guardian
- Scan of passport of the sponsor / Guardian
- Contact information of guardian - Email address, telephone number, postal address
- Proof of funds for self-sponsored students
- For minors, consent letter from the parent
- Copy of parent's passport and copy of birth certificate of the minor should be attached as proof of relationship
- Copy of a valid passport of applicant
- Contact information of applicant. - email address, telephone number, postal address and residential address
- Current immigration status for the pupil/student (If currently in the country)
- Two recent passport size color photos.
- Duly certified Copies of basic academic certificates for those joining Tertiary Institutions and Universities.
- Documents in foreign languages should be translated into English by either the Embassy, Public Notary, or authorized /recognized institution
- Copy of the school's/college registration certificate from the Ministry of Education.
- Police Clearance Certificate from the country of origin, or if a resident, from the Kenya Police Service
Student VISA in Kenya.
The application for a Student Pass with all the requirements is addressed to the Director of Immigration Services Kenya.
Once the application has been processed and is successful an Approval certificate shall be issued with the terms of payment for the Permit.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and insights.
Immigration compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.