A Class K Ordinary immigration permit in Kenya is generally referred to as a retiree Permit is generally issued to the following persons.
- Not less than 35 years of Age.
- Has an assured and guaranteed annual income of not less than 24,000 USD or equivalent in any currency.
- Undertakes not to take up any employment or conduct any business or activities for profit while in Kenya.
Requirements for application of a class K Permit in Kenya
To make an application for a Class K permit, you shall require the following.
- Application Form 25.
- Detailed Cover Letter from the applicant.
- Passport photos of the applicant.
- Copy of passport of the applicant.
- Current immigration status if in the country.
- Proof of sufficient and assured income to sustain the applicant of not less than USD 24,000 ANNUALY.
Ordinary permit in Kenya.
The application for a Class K permit with all the requirements is addressed to the Director of Immigration Services Kenya.
Once the application has been processed and is successful an Approval certificate shall be issued with the terms of payment for the Permit.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details and insights.
Immigration compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.