Biz Brokers Kenya now provides a quick and reliable company registration service in Uganda.
As we look to provide a one stop shop over East Africa. Our services in Uganda are set to open up a convenient and affordable company registration options to our clients looking to set up in East Africa...
How to register a company in Uganda..
- NAME SEARCH
The Proposed name must be searched and reserved pending registration. Company Names can be reserved for only thirty days.
- Drafting of Memorandums and articles of Association.
Once the name is reserved. We prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company - Highlights the objectives of the company, the subscribers, the share structure of the company and the subscribers to the Memorandums and Articles of the company.
The Memorandum of association must state the following:
- Name of the company
- Object clause
- Share capital
- Class, value and number of shares.
- Subscribers, their occupation, postal address and the number of shares subscribed, in case of the company limited by shares
- Provision for the signature
- Where the subscriber to the Memorandum is a corporate entity, the seal of the company be appended.
- The Articles of Association provide the following information.
- Sets down the rules that govern the internal management of the company
- It must be signed by the subscribers
- It must state the subscribers names, occupation, address and must be dated and witnessed.
- Company Form A1- Statement of Nominal capital
• Must state the share capital, number and class of shares, value of the shares
• Must be dated and endorsed by the person filing it
• Must be witnessed
- Company Form A2-Declaration of compliance with the requirements of the Companies Act No.1 of 2012. -
This form is mandatory and it is a requirement that it signed by the declarant, dated and must be witnessed by a Commissioner for oaths
Once the documents and procedure are compiled and followed the application is presented for registration.
Requirements for company registration in Uganda.
- Proposed company name for name search approval.
- Objectives of the Company.
- Names of the subscribers in Full.
- Names of the Directors in full if different from the subscribers.
- Postal addresses, Email address and Telephone Number of the shareholders and Directors.
- Number of shares to be held by each shareholder.
- Proposed Physical address of the company and the Directors. The Physical Address includes road, plot number, town, county.
- Copy of ID / Passport of the Shareholders / Directors.
- Passport photos of the Shareholders / Directors.
- Copy of TIN (Tax registration) certificate of the Shareholders / Directors.
How long does it take to register a company in Uganda.
We provide in-depth company information, research and reports on request.
Looking forward to being of service to you.
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.
Where to get information about a company in Uganda