Communications Authority of Kenya Licenses are issued after compliance and acceptance of your application at the pleasure of the Director of the Communications Authority of Kenya.
Biz Brokers Kenya, offers you assistance and consultation services with your application process forms communications License in Kenya.
Requirements for a Communications Authority of Kenya License.
- Company registration certificate or certificate of registration of the organization.
- Copy of Memorandums and Articles of the company, or registration documents of an organization.
- CR12 (official list of directors of a company).
- PIN / VAT certificate of the company.
- Tax Compliance of the company.
- Application form.
- Business plan creation and technical information.
- Registered office set up.
Types of Licenses issued
- Telecommunication Service Providers License
- Content Service Providers.
- International Gateway Operator License.
Contact us for more detailed information.
More information and applicable forms can be obtainer from the CAK website
Business compliance is our specialty, Business startup is our passion. We are in the Business of Business.
How do I get my ISP license in Kenya?